This large Catholic Cathedral is built entirely of mud bricks, and plastered with mud mortar. The architecture is a mix of both local and European. Unfortunately this Cathedral is the last of its kind in Ghana. The cathedral itself was completed in 1920 and worshipers were able to use the building for the first time. The building, has undergone many renovations and changes and is still used for worship today.